Royal Park Golf I Roveri - Trent Jones Sr. Course
Rotta Cerbiatta 24, Fiano, Turin, Italia
- par: 72 72
- length: 6.220 m 5.470 m
- slope: 138 133
- par: 72 72
- length: 6.220 m 5.470 m
- architect:Robert Trent Jones Sr.
The Royal Park Golf I Roveri - Trent Jones Sr. Course, in San Francesco al Campo, in the Piedmont region of North-West Italy is one of the most famous golf courses in the region and has been 18-holes of pure golfing pleasure ever since it’s opening in 1971. The innovative use of bunkers along with continuous presence of water hazards is a trademark of golf architect Robert Trent Jones Sr. and he leaves his mark on this beautiful course and creates a game of golf that needs to be given plenty of thought in order for a golfer to play to their potential.
The course is filled with special features that will bring a smile to any golfer;
- there are 18 holes, culminating with a very enticing par-5 which rounds off a great game of golf
- each hole has plenty of trees and natural surroundings which seemingly settle into the course and brings a freshness to the game as you go from hole to hole
- the course is a par 72, covering a distance of 6220m and consists of a slope of 138/133, meaning it provides a tough but enjoyable challenge for any golfer due to it’s carefully thought out and strategic landscape. You really have to think before you take your golf shots on this course!
- it also has a driving range so you can practice that golfswing and a golf store for you to get all the best golf clubs money can buy!
This course is perfect to play on from March to November, as it can get very cold in the winter months with little sunshine. If you go in the summer, you can expect glorious weather conditions to match the level of greens on one of the top golf courses there is!
If you have finished with the course for the day, then the clubhouse has a vast range of amenities for anyone to enjoy:
- there is a state of the art gym for anyone who wants to keep up with their exercise routine even while on holiday, with equipment that can be used by a range of ages
- after that, there is a pool that creates a perfect way to relax after a workout and all the family can join you there!
- and why not go for a bite to eat at the gourmet restaurant that serves an array of dishes including the traditional food of Piedmont in a great atmosphere with extremely professional serving staff?
Being in such a desirable place of the world, there are plenty of places to stay from luxury villas to 5* hotels. There are all-inclusive golf packages for accommodation and your rounds of golf which you can find on our website so it couldn’t be easier to get to Royal Park Golf I Roveri - Trent Jones Sr. Course for an incredible golfing experience.
If you still aren’t convinced, then take a look at the reviews and ratings left by our fellow users or alternatively, leave one yourself if you are one of the lucky ones that have already visited this fine establishment!
Golf courses nearby
Average rating obtained byThis rating for Royal Park I Roveri. is the average of 1 ratings obtained from www.top100golfcourses.co.ukIve played on this course for the BMW Italian Amateur final and I must say that has been a wonderful experience. The course is very beautiful, long and not easy. For sure one of the best Italian courses and all 27 holes are nice to play.
Average rating obtained byThis rating for Royal Park I Roveri. is the average of 2 ratings obtained from www.1golf.euYou should play all 36Löcher on the circolo Turino next door!Trend here only the Robert Jones course! This place is nestled in a landscape as seldom found you even in Italy! Ancient trees change with the wild river winds from the through the Arial! Alone this beauty would be worth a round! But the design of the American Grandmaster succeeded in the art and in the Park gezauberz that one can speak only of a 5Stetne place!The care is outstanding!Best for me besides Villa del Este and Biella Italy!