Golf di Franciacorta
Via Provinciale 34/B, 25040 Nigoline di Corte Franca, Italy
- par: 72 72
- length: 6.005 m
- slope: 131
- par: 72 72
- length: 6.005 m
- architect:Pete Dye & Marco Croze
Golf di Franciacorta, inaugurated in 1986, is a 27-hole golf course situated in the heart of Friancacorta and is one of the top golf courses in the region of Brescia. Set in the morainic hills, it is in the centre of a golfing hub in Lombardy, Italy where there are 44 golf courses within the area. This course is beautifully maintained and makes for a thoroughly enjoyable game of golf and is a must-see for any keen golfer.
This course is set with everything a golfer would need:
- there are 27-holes, split up into 3 9-hole courses and you can combine any two courses to make a perfect round of golf. There is the Brut, Saten and Rosè courses to choose from. The main course is the Championship course, which is the Brut and Saten course and is a par-73 course over 5.921m and has a slope of 132/131. The Rosè course is a 9-hole, par-34 which covers 2.593m and makes for an equally enjoyable game of golf
- played at 185 metres above sea level, you can see the surrounding vineyards of Brescia and each hole is surrounded by mini forests, making this course seamlessly blend in to it’s natural surroundings
- the architects of the Brut and Saten courses Marco Croze and Pete Dye, along with Fulvio Bani, the architect of the Rosè, made the smoothly-winding holes that run along the lake perfect for a blissful game of golf that is a joy to play. It is clear that they also took into consideration the ‘personality’ of every hole when being designed
- this course boasts very unique features because of this and there is stunning mix of green and birds that are amidst the forests making it a perfect mix of nature and sport.
- including the courses, there is also a golf academy where you can get all your golf tips for beginners or practice your golf swings, and there is also a golfstore where you can buy all the best golf clubs. There is also a driving range, putting green and pitching green to get some good putting tips too.
The weather for golf in Franciacorta is perfect in the spring, summer and fall months, filled with sunshine which makes you want to get out on the course all day at one of the most famous golf courses in the region.
If you want to get off the golf course then there are plenty of things to do instead:
- there is a beautiful restaurant in the club house where you can indulge in all of Brescia’s best cuisine, and a bar with plenty of wine from the surrounding vineyards so you can relax after a round of golf
- if you want something a little different then you can choose from one of the two swimming pools, wellness premises and two tennis courts so all your needs are catered for
- if you want to see the tourist spots then you can visit the vineyards in the area and see how great Italian wine is made, or even just relax in one of the many luxury hotels in the area
If you would like to learn more about Golf di Franciacorta then please go to their website; follow the link above!
Alternatively, why not take a look at the reviews and ratings left by fellow users?
Already played at the club? How was it? Leave a review now and let the world of golf know what all the fuss is about!
golf course condition
value for money
Golf courses nearby
- thebogeymanCaddy4 reviews
Great course, atmosphere could be better!06/03/2014this review is the subjective opinion of a GOLFBOO user and not of GOLFBOO S.LHaving played here recently I must say that this is a great course in many ways. Course was in really good condition and the greens were super quick which is always a good sign of overall quality. The location is beautiful and Italy itself is a great country so I would definitely recommend a visit here even to those who don’t even play golf. The staff were great and attentive but at times the atmosphere was a little stuffy and formal for my liking. One thing I would say is that this isn’t a cheap course so only advisable to play here if you’ve got the money to spare! (thankfully I got a package so was reasonable)
- Phillip NisbetCaddy2 reviews
Very well maintained19/09/2013this review is the subjective opinion of a GOLFBOO user and not of GOLFBOO S.LCourse in excellent condition. I played it last autumn and I truly recommend it. Fast greens and beautiful scenery. Elegant club house with extremely good service.....Bellisimo!
Average rating obtained by