Biella Le Betulle Golf Club
Regione Valcarozza 2, 13887, Magnano Biellese (Biella), Italia
- par: 73 73
- length: 6.075 m 5.648 m
- slope: 141 131
- par: 73 73
- length: 6.075 m 5.648 m
Every time a golfer plays at Biella La Betulle Golf Club in the Piedmont region of Italy, they are amazed time and time again at its majestic surroundings. On one side are the morainic hills and on the other, golfers can see the Alps as they watch their golf ball fly towards the pin. Furthermore, as it is just under an hour’s drive from Turin airport it is simple to get to, so anyone can get in a round of golf there!
Biella Le Betulle Golf Club has many special features such as:
- an 18-hole, par-73 course created by the famous golf architect John Morrison in 1958, with a slope of 140/130 that covers an area of 6075m;
- it is surrounded by natural woodland which makes for a great game of golf and has been named as one of the best golf clubs in Italy in the golf magazine ‘Il Mundo del Golf’ 18 times out of the 27 years that the award has been in effect. This certainly makes it one of the most famous golf courses in Italy;
- they have a driving range with 20 tees where you can practice your golfswing, along with a putting green, a chipping green and a pitching green where you can play golf and get some golf tips. You can also do your golf exercises before you head out onto the main course and if you need to improve an aspect of your game then you can get tuition from the resident golf pro, who will be happy to help you to improve your game.
The weather in Biella makes it best to play golf between March and September/November. However, you can get good sunny days in the winter months, which is still a pleasure for playing golf.
If you want to do something after your round of golf at one of Italy’s top golf courses then there are plenty of options:
- you can eat at the clubhouse restaurant ‘Le Betulle’, and indulge yourself in some of the best gourmet Italian dishes you will eat! All this can be washed down with a glass of wine/beer or spirit from the fully stocked bar;
- you can also relax in the sauna and locker room area which is all well-kept by a set of extremely professional and polite staff members;
- there are also many luxury hotels which you can view and get as part of one of our golf packages.
If you want to research Biella Le Betulle Golf Club further then please look on their website by following the link above.
You can also view the reviews and ratings made by our users or leave your own review if you’ve visited this great golf course. Let the world know why it’s a must visit course for any keen golfer!
golf course condition
value for money
Golf courses nearby
- Joris HerbertPlayer2 reviews
Challenging course!!13/01/2015this review is the subjective opinion of a GOLFBOO user and not of GOLFBOO S.LIt is probably the toughest course I have ever played golf, the lay out is very uncommon and each hole is different. Your golfing abilities will be tested significantly throughout the track. The setting is breath-taking and very peaceful with mountains as a background, you are going to love playing there! The clubhouse and sport facilities are great too. I really recommended this club to all golf lovers! Peace
Average rating obtained byThis rating for Biella Le Betulle Golf Club. is the average of 2 ratings obtained from www.top100golfcourses.co.ukthis is just one of the most beautiful serene places I have ever played golf. the surrounding scenery is magnificent, the course is very intelligently put together and in excellent shape (fabulous greens). the people are very welcoming - and the food really is to die for. Great wine list too! Best holes - 16th for the views of the mountains from the top while trying to work out the risk reward for reaching the par 5 in 2. 2 short par 4s next to each other 12 and 13. par 4 6th is another with a beuatifully placed green.
Average rating obtained byThis rating for Biella Le Betulle Golf Club. is the average of 3 ratings obtained from www.1golf.euGolf Club Biella "Le Betulle" is a very nice place but also very demanding. I've played him by white and he is mistaken for white. That I was not accustomed, and had to switch me to this place. Despite the high degree of difficulty this place is highly recommended and also what the small but by yellow or red should play.That was my review to this PlatzMax HellerPs: just look at my site...She is: www. Maximilian brighter. com